SURPRISED ME WITH AN UNUSUAL FINDING
on Xiaomi Phone
Model : Redmi 9 Power
OS : MIUI v12.5.7 (Android-11)
1. There is a boost function when invoked, it clears cache & cleans memory.
2. Three Notification arrives for MacroDroid to allow accessibility permission.
3. On checking accessibility settings it indicates that all MacroDroid accessibility are not working.
Now what I did..
1. Clicked all accessibility one by one and disabled
2. Back to home screen
3. Pressed power button and kept pressed until power off & phone reboots
4. Released power button as phone rebooted
5. Checked accessibility settings & to my surprise all accessibility of MacroDroid is working/enabled as normally needed
if you can shed some light, as to what might have happened..!